Our reputable client in Disability Industry is currently seeking casual Disability Support Workers who are passionate about supporting people with complex health, behaviour and support needs. Successful candidates must be available to work varied shift times Monday to Sunday.
- 3 hours minimum shifts
- Monthly Rosters
- Experience with complex disabilities (desirable)
THE ROLE WILL REQUIRE YOU TO:
- Provide personal care and domestic support to clients
- Provide support to access appointments, social and leisure pursuits
- Work autonomously, unsupervised and as part of a team
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Be positive, open-minded, respectful and reliable
- Be willing to assist in the time of need
- Attention to detail and accuracy in record management and maintenance
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Certificate III in Disability (as a minimum)
- Current South Australian Driver’s Licence (mandatory)
- National Criminal Check
- Current First Aid Certificate/ CPR
- Current working with children’s check (paid work clearance)
- Previous experience as a Support Worker (desirable)
- Experience with high level care needs
- Two contactable relevant references – one from your current or most recent employer
- Australian Work Rights
In return you will have the pleasure of working for a highly reputable organisation committed to delivering quality service. You will receive ongoing training as required.
If this role is perfect for you we would like to hear from you, apply now.